Our School Aims to be a school where everyone learns and works in a secure, encouraging and friendly environment, and to provide the best possible standard of education for our pupils. We promote many attributes, which can help everyone be lifelong learners such as; perseverance, independence, creativity, critical thinking and collaboration. We want to instil in our children the importance of taking that extra step, “If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.” Whilst embracing all of this we ensure we set the highest goals of excellence and we take pride on our learning journey.
Our vision is for the children, parents and staff to share enthusiasm and curiosity as they become life-long learners in a happy and safe school, where they reach their full potential as individuals.
We will achieve this:
- with J.O.Y. (Jesus, Others, Yourself) at the heart of all we do.
- by providing a challenging and creative curriculum to inspire and nurture enthusiasm for learning.
- by being part of a wider community developing compassion and respect for others, and the world around us.
- by developing high self-esteem and encouraging independence.
- by providing a safe and caring environment for the whole school community.
- as we aspire to excellence.